At the moment there's only two-and-a-half of us in the brewery proper at Swannay. Butch (brewer), Alex (brewery assistant + local driver) and Rob (founder/brewmaster) total two-and-a-half people. As we continue to get (gradually) busier and get very close to embarking on our (currently top secret) expansion project, we need more people.
Role: Brewery Assistant
- Receipting, washing and filling of casks
- Filling of kegs
- Assisting with the brew (cleaning vessels)
- Dispatching of orders
- Local deliveries
- Generally helping out in the brewery
*/** Putting cleaning on this list twice is not a mistake - this role involves a lot of cleaning!
Skills, experience & attributes required:
- Be passionate about beer
- Physically fit (casks weigh 50kg)
- Full, clean driving licence
This is a full-time role (minimum 35 hours per week).
We look forward to hearing from you!